As part of your Five Star business checking account, you have access to a Five Star Visa debit and credit card. A Five Star Visa Business credit card is a great way to simplify your business by writing just one check per month for all your purchases. The Five Star cards have chip and tap to pay technology making them the most secure cards on the market.
Here are more benefits of having a Five Star Visa Business card with chip and tap to pay technology card:
- The embedded chip generates a one-time use code. This code is virtually
impossible to counterfeit and helps reduce in-store fraud.
- The card still allows you to swipe your card.
- The tap to pay feature means you can hold your card and simply tap to pay. That means you won't hand your card to anyone.
- Your name and card number are now on the back of the card for an added layer of protection.
- The chip and tap to pay card is accepted at millions of merchants around the world.
Business members enjoy low interest rates (9.99%) and VISA is accepted everywhere. Multiple cards are also available for key employees off your master account.
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- No cash advance fees
Some frequently asked questions about the new chip technology Five Star Platinum Business Visa and debit cards.
How does chip technology protect my information?
Every time you use your card at a chip-activated terminal, the embedded chip generates a one-time use code. This code is virtually impossible to counterfeit and helps reduce in-store fraud.
Can I still swipe my card to pay?
Yes. If a merchant is not yet chip-activated, simply swipe your card. Keep in mind, you may need to sign for your purchase.
Has my card information changed?
For your convenience, your card number and PIN have not changed. Your card may have a new expiration date, so be sure to update your information with billers that charge your card regularly.
Will I have to pay any fees to use my chip card?
No. There are no additional fees to use your new card.