Once you open your account with Five Star, you can set up your online banking at the same time. It is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, anywhere you have a computer and an internet connection. Through online banking, you can check accounts, pay bills, and transfer money between your accounts, as well as other members’ accounts.
The online banking platform seamlessly is integrated with the Five Star mobile app. When you set up your automatic bill pay through the Five Star Bill Payer, you will have the ability to pay your bills either online or through the mobile app.
Set Text Alerts on Your Account
You have the ability to set alerts through online banking to help you manage your account. Once you login, click “options” and then “alerts.” There you will find a number of ways to be alerted depending on the preferences you set up including text alerts. The alert options include:
- Events – you set up alerts when a CD matures or a loan payment is due
- Balance – set alerts if your account falls below a certain balance level
- Transaction – get alerted if certain transactions clear
- Item – place an alert so you know when a particular item has cleared or been posted
- Security – set alerts so you can monitor if anyone else tries to use your account
- Personal – this gives you the ability to personalize the alerts to let you know when something is due or needs to be posted on your account
We make it easy for yoYou can find the Five Star Credit Union app for iPhone®, Android®, and Blackberry® users in your device’s app store. The app is designed with the very latest safety standards, offering the same full-fledged features and security that the Five Star online banking provides.
Learn more about having your Five Star account at your fingertips here.
Member Tip: Through online banking, you can pay your loans by credit or debit card. This will ensure you are up-to-date on your loan. All you need to do is pick your loan to pay, enter the card information, your information is already entered. Just click submit and you’re done. It’s that easy.