Five Star offers a robust mobile banking experience. By downloading the Five Star mobile app to your phone or tablet, you are bringing all of your Five Star accounts to your fingertips. On the mobile app, you can check balances, transfer money, transfer money to another Five Star member, and pay bills. As an added security feature, you can turn your Five Star cards off and on through the card controls on the app. This will ensure that your Five Star cards are safe after each use.
Go to your mobile device’s app store and search “Five Star” to get started or click your app store below. Your online banking username and password will get you into the mobile app. Stop in at your local branch or call the Five Star Member Care Center to get set up.
A Full-Service Branch On Your Phone
- Check balances
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Transfer money to another Five Star member
- Turn cards off and on for fraud security
- Alert Five Star when traveling for added security
- Mobile deposit checks
- Multiple account management
- Available on iPad, iPhone or Android
Free Mobile Banking gives you a host of benefits, including:
- Convenience - available for iPhone, iPad, Android, and mobile browser users.
- Access - no need to remember yet another password. Use your online banking credentials.
- User-friendly - customize your dashboard to keep what is important to you at your fingertips.
- Searchable - find any of our branches and ATMs based on your location through the support menu.
Set Text Alerts on Your Account
You have the ability to set alerts through online banking to help you manage your account. Once you login, click "options" and then "alerts." A number of ways to be alerted can be found and customized. You set up the preferences and a text will alert you. The alert options include:
- Events - set alerts when a share certificate matures or a loan payment is due
- Balance - set alerts if your account falls below a designated balance level
- Transaction - get alerted if certain transactions clear
- Item - place an alert so you know when a particular transaction has cleared or been posted
- Security - set alerts so you can monitor if anyone else tries to access your account
Member tip: Keep your app updated through your device's app store. If you don't update your app, it may not perform at the highest level. If you have trouble with your app, check for an update first. Generally that is the problem.
If you forget your password, watch the video above, How to Reset Your Password, the process is easy and should take less than five minutes.