Five Star offers a robust mobile banking experience. By downloading the Five Star mobile app to your phone or tablet, you are bringing your business account to your fingertips. On the mobile app, you can check balances, transfer money, and pay bills. As an added security feature, you can turn your Five Star cards off and on through the card controls on the app. This will ensure that your Five Star cards are safe after each use. You can also access graphs to gain a greater understanding of how you are spending your money each month.
Go to your mobile device’s app store and search “Five Star” to get started. Your online banking username and password are also used to access your account through the mobile app. Stop in at your local branch or call the Five Star Call Center to get set up.
A Full-Service Branch On Your Phone
- Check balances
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Turn cards off and on for fraud security
- Alert Five Star when traveling for added security
- Mobile deposit checks
- Multiple account management
- Graphs that chart spending
- Available on iPad, iPhone or Android
Free Mobile Banking gives you a host of benefits, including:
- Convenience – available for iPhone, iPad, Android, mobile browser and text users.
- Access – no need to remember yet another password. Use your Online Banking credentials.
- User-friendliness – quick, easy applications put your credit union at your fingertips.
- Searchable – find any of our branches and ATMs based on your location.
Set Text Alerts on Your Account
You have the ability to set alerts through online banking to help you manage your account. Once you login, click “options” and then “alerts.” There you will find a number of ways to be alerted depending on the preferences you set up including text alerts. The alert options include:
- Events – you set up alerts when a CD matures or a loan payment is due
- Balance – set alerts if your account falls below a certain balance level
- Transaction – get alerted if certain transactions clear
- Item – place an alert so you know when a particular item has cleared or been posted
- Security – set alerts so you can monitor if anyone else tries to use your account
- Personal – this gives you the ability to personalize the alerts to let you know when something is due or needs to be posted on your account
Member tip: Sign up for Text Banking*. You need online banking and your cell phone registered with Five Star. Once your phone number is set up, simply text “B” to 86020 and you can access your account balance on your phone. Text H and get your recent transaction history. Text HELP to get a list of text commands. It’s that easy.
If you have multiple accounts, you can text B and the account number to get just the balance for that account. If you don’t remember your accounts, simply text B and get a list of your accounts and then proceed with the above procedure.
*Remember, text banking is free from Five Star but still uses data from your phone so it can impact your phone’s data plan.